Candidate of Technical Science, Associate Professor of the Department of Building Structures
Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=k7pdYX8AAAAJ&hl=en
Born on January 1, 1972 in Voroshylovhrad.
1989-1994 – graduated from the Faculty of Civil Engineering at Sumy Agricultural Institute with honors. Specialty "Industrial and Civil Engineering", qualification "Civil engineer";
1994-1995 - Assistant, Department of Building Structures, Faculty of Civil Engineering;
1995-1998 - full-time postgraduate studies at Sumy State Agrarian University, specialty 05.23.01 "Building structures, buildings and facilities";
1999 – defended the thesis for obtaining a scientific degree of a Candidate of Technical Science in specialty 05.23.01 "Construction Structures, Buildings and Facilities" at Poltava State Technical University.
2004 - obtaining the academic title of the Associate Professor at the Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture;
1998 - 2004 - assistant at the Department of Building Structures at the Faculty of Civil Engineering;
2012-2014 - Acting Head at the Department of Building Structures at the Faculty of Civil Engineering;
2004 – Present - Associate Professor at the Department of Building Structures at the Faculty of Civil Engineering;
Basic courses: reinforced concrete and stone structures, building structures, calculation and construction of special structures, testing of buildings and structures with the basics of scientific research;
Research priorities: search for new effective forms of shells for covering buildings and structures, basics of designing the buildings and structures in programmed complexes, spatial work of structural systems, work of reinforced concrete structures with cracks;
1. Sumy Branch of Moscow Central Research Institute of Industrial Buildings, Sumy, 2006;
2. Research and Production Enterprise "Construction Science" of the Academy of Civil Engineering of Ukraine. Sumy, 2010
3. National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Postgraduate Education. (Certificate 12SPK 880689). Innovative orientation in pedagogical activity, 2013;
4. Development of distance courses in Moodle system, Sumy National Agrarian University, 2013.
5. Training workshops aimed at improving the pedagogical skills (certificate No.78). Sumy National Agrarian University, 2017